Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blessed Be I am BLESSED

Boston is known as the Hub; to many it is the Athens of America because of the large number of colleges and

universities located here. Harvard, MIT, Simmons (my alma mater), Wellesley, Northeastern, Boston College

and Boston University just to name a few. I remember a salty joke told by one of my favorite professors that

describes Maine as the Hub with Boston and all the rest of New England as its constellations.


I am a constellation. My Hub is my family and friends, acquaintances and professionals whom I encounter who are all deeply religious believers and devoted people who are my blessings. I am magnificently BLESSED by their prescence and prayers for me. I am aware of the God of my father and mother, sisters and brother, uncles and aunts and cousins, friends and acquaintances.

There is not a luckier girl in the world than me nor a more grateful woman than me for the intercessation of the prayers of my circle. That is how I am also a Hub ~~~ the superb folks who are surrounding me with love and prayers and good intentions in their various denominations and religions are connected to each other for through me.

wOwie I am a H U B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings to you and yours today and always

No comments: