Monday, August 28, 2006

Good News and Bad News

I am so grateful to have recently connected with some childhood friends. So sweet and delectable are the memories made with the friends of my youth.

I am also thankful for the Daily Kos, a wonderful site, that tells us what governments, the international corporate world and powerful "Think Tanks" (that advise them ) DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW.

yeah yeah yeah I hear friends and others saying "I don't like politics"

Most people want deal with messy/nasty politics and issues as little as possible

By design the politicos want to turn off as many voters as possible

Smaller numbers of citizens/voters to manage during campaigns,referendums and all other civic matters is their Goal

You may not like politics but nearly every decision you make economically, socially, educationally sometimes even spiritually is being controlled, swayed or recorded by the political/corporate/talking heads complex.

So you may not like the hurlyburly/attack ads/ mind numbing details of "politics" ...that's good news for the powers that be

They've got you/us exactly where they want you!!!!!!!!!!

Bad News:

Boston Red Sox's David "Big Papi" Ortiz is at Massachusetts General Hospital for an irregular heart beat. I am no baseball fan but I am a "Big Papi" fan

'Holler'

Pundit for the People

No comments: