Thursday, September 28, 2006

What A Marvelous Day! ! ! !

As I am sure you know: every day above ground is a good day. Yesterday was spectacular, I returned at the local museum as a docent-in-training and was warmly greeted by new docents and old docents. Hugged as many folks as I could and boy, did it feel wonderful . I can not say enough about how great it was to be back. My heart was warmed to the very inner cockles of my being.

The day continued to get better when I spoke to an old friend whom I had not spoken to in nearly twenty years. So very nice to renew old acquaintances; a very fine day indeed. The weather was glorious New England fall ~~~ beautiful blue skies, a few puffy, billowy clouds and that just right temperature.

The universe and the planets were truly in place for me ...

No comments: